Great product! Reasonably priced!
This company has good quality products. They mix really well and I've enjoyed the results so far.
Fast shipping and highest quality product (Propylene Glycol).
I recieved my order in 2 days. The PG is clean and clear, odorless, and just about tasteless. This is the highest quality PG I have ever got my hands on. Mixes easily. Doesn't hurt my mouth/throat/lungs. Fantastic products and ridiculously fast service. I rate you 6 stars, Glycerin Supplier!
Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate your business!
Glycerin Supplier's USP Propylene Glycol Safety Data
Classification of the Substance or Mixture
H315 Causes skin irritation.
H320 Causes eye irritation.
H371 May cause damage to the central nervous system and the kidneys.
Fire = 1
Reactivity = 0
See Section 8 for information on personal protection equipment.
See Section 13 for disposal information.
Select glove material based on penetration times, rates of diffusion and degradation.
20800 mg/kg (rabbit)
Do not allow undiluted product or large quantities of it to reach ground water, water course or sewage system.
- ADR: Accord européen sur le transport des marchandises dangereuses par Route (European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road)
- IMDG: International Maritime Code for Dangerous Goods
- DOT: US Department of Transportation
- IATA: International Air Transport Association
- ACGIH: American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists
- EINECS: European Inventory of Existing Commercial Chemical Substances
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (division of the American Chemical Society)
- NFPA: National Fire Protection Association (USA)
- HMIS: Hazardous Materials Identification System (USA)
- VOC: Volatile Organic Compounds (USA, EU)
- LC50: Lethal concentration, 50 percent
- LD50: Lethal dose, 50 percent