Exactly what I needed at a great price. The cap was a bit loose but leakage was minor.
Super fast shipping
I love this vg and pg just absolutley amazing good price and quality and also this is a BIG plus for me fast shipping!
- Best Prices On The Internet
- Same Day Shipping (Except Weekends)
- USP Food Grade
- 100% Purity
Glycerin Supplier PG Conversion Chart
Online vendors sell PG in various weight/volume amounts. Unfortunately, some of them mislead consumers by advertising the amounts inaccurately (not taking into account the product's density). This makes comparison shopping difficult. We created this chart to assist customers in finding the best possible deals. The conversion table above is based on our PG's density of 1.0362 g/cm3 (8.647 lbs/gal). Glycerin Supplier prides itself on offering the lowest price on propylene glycol anywhere. Compare and see for yourself.
If you are purchasing drums the LTL Freight quote is a retail shipping quote. If you CALL US 99.9% of the time we can get you a considerably lower rate.
What is Propylene Glycol (PG)?
Propylene glycol is clear, colorless, and almost completely odorless. It is a slightly viscous, water-soluble, and hygroscopic liquid. PG is essentially a synthetic liquid substance that carries the profound ability to absorb water. It even has the ability to absorb water from the air around it, making it valuable to products which need to maintain moisture. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has classified propylene glycol as an additive that is safe for use in food.
Glycerin Supplier's USP Propylene Glycol Safety Data
Classification of the Substance or Mixture
H315 Causes skin irritation.
H320 Causes eye irritation.
H371 May cause damage to the central nervous system and the kidneys.
Fire = 1
Reactivity = 0
See Section 8 for information on personal protection equipment.
See Section 13 for disposal information.
Select glove material based on penetration times, rates of diffusion and degradation.
20800 mg/kg (rabbit)
Do not allow undiluted product or large quantities of it to reach ground water, water course or sewage system.
- ADR: Accord européen sur le transport des marchandises dangereuses par Route (European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road)
- IMDG: International Maritime Code for Dangerous Goods
- DOT: US Department of Transportation
- IATA: International Air Transport Association
- ACGIH: American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists
- EINECS: European Inventory of Existing Commercial Chemical Substances
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (division of the American Chemical Society)
- NFPA: National Fire Protection Association (USA)
- HMIS: Hazardous Materials Identification System (USA)
- VOC: Volatile Organic Compounds (USA, EU)
- LC50: Lethal concentration, 50 percent
- LD50: Lethal dose, 50 percent