Quality as advertised.Delivery very fast. Recommend.
Fast shipping! Great prices!
Propylene Glycol USP Food Grade >99.8%
Wonderful place to get your supply's , great price and fast shipping.
I was amazed by the quality of the product. I use it in my vape juice. First time trying this company will definitely order again well worth the purchase price
Glycerin Supplier's USP Propylene Glycol Safety Data
Classification of the Substance or Mixture
H315 Causes skin irritation.
H320 Causes eye irritation.
H371 May cause damage to the central nervous system and the kidneys.
Fire = 1
Reactivity = 0
See Section 8 for information on personal protection equipment.
See Section 13 for disposal information.
Select glove material based on penetration times, rates of diffusion and degradation.
20800 mg/kg (rabbit)
Do not allow undiluted product or large quantities of it to reach ground water, water course or sewage system.
- ADR: Accord européen sur le transport des marchandises dangereuses par Route (European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road)
- IMDG: International Maritime Code for Dangerous Goods
- DOT: US Department of Transportation
- IATA: International Air Transport Association
- ACGIH: American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists
- EINECS: European Inventory of Existing Commercial Chemical Substances
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (division of the American Chemical Society)
- NFPA: National Fire Protection Association (USA)
- HMIS: Hazardous Materials Identification System (USA)
- VOC: Volatile Organic Compounds (USA, EU)
- LC50: Lethal concentration, 50 percent
- LD50: Lethal dose, 50 percent